Join a small intimate group on a once in a lifetime spectacular journey into the Heart of Africa. You do not have to be a writer or aspire to become one, to join this retreat. The retreat is for anyone who feels stuck, overwhelmed and restless in their present life, and is the perfect opportunity for you to let go of all that's holding you back from experiencing inner peace and joy. You will be guided in accessing your inner healing voice through a relaxed program of activities, that will include among others;
- A daily restorative writing practice that will help you let go of the past and connect fully to your present life.
- Guided nature walks.
- A Safari drive through the Murchison Falls National park on which you will see at least 4 of the Big 5.
- A boat ride on the River Nile the highlight of which will be the viewing of the majestic Murchison Falls.
- A luxe Bush Breakfast surrounded by stunning views and the sound of the River Nile rapids.
- Lunch at the 5 star Paraa Lodge
There will be plenty of "me time" for you, in which you could have a massage, lie by the pool with its stunning views of the River Nile flowing by, sample the fresh food the kitchen has on offer and so much more... There will be no obligation for you to do anything, just choose which activities you want to join, and for the rest spend your time as you please.
The Retreat will be held at the five star Chobe Safari Lodge located on the banks of the River Nile in the Murchison Falls National Park in the North West of Uganda. TLodge is located 272km from Kampala the Capital City of Uganda.